Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Spring Fling!


Spring has finally arrived and the leaves are now returning on the trees. This is the time of year that's perfect for a hike through the park forests and marvel at the wonders of nature. Occasionally, we get lucky and happen upon another who's out and about admiring nature. These encounters offer a perfect opportunity for us to experience the greatness of Spring! After being house-bound for the winter, we're ready for any "thawing" that comes along with the new season. 

I always wear a pair of very sheer shorts when I go on these walks so should I meet someone who captures my fancy, I can let him know right away what I'd like for him to do to me. I just casually allow my shorts to drop down to my ankles and give my hopeful partner a clear view of my buttocks and make no shame about letting him know that he's got something I desperately need inserted inside there! 

Most of the dudes that I meet hiking are more than happy to satisfy my desire!


Just as I have no shame about being a willing receptacle for their erections, I also have no hesitation in offering up my ass for their adoration and affection as they help open up my anal hole to welcome their raging maleness. I just love it when a new erection cums inside me! 



That's right! Go ahead and insert that tongue inside me as deep as you can, buddy! I want you to know beyond any doubt that there's enough room for your raging erection inside my love canal! 


No problem! Test it with your thumb to make sure. We're going to have a lot of fun together once you get yourself hard and ready to make your grand entrance! 


You've done your duty and gotten me all open, hot, hungry and wet. Now it's your turn to take care of your needs so we can both reap out just rewards! 



C'mom man, no time now to tease. I want you full and throbbing man-tool deep inside my quivering hole, NOW!


Oh, yes! Now this is what we both want, baby! Nice, even and deep thrusts! Man, your cock feels so good inside my ass!


Oh hell yes, baby! Faster and deeper, I need to know your dick wants my ass as much as I need your dick! 


Harder and deeper! C'mon, man, I know you can do this! Hit my ass hard! 


Aww, man! You're hitting my A-spot and that feels like heaven, man! I've been waiting all winter long for a fuck like this! Your dick is massive, buddy!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment