Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, April 16, 2017

First Time Encounter: Exploration


When two men are having sex together for the first time, most men like to take their time and explore different sexual positions and techniques with their new partner. This makes sense as one or the other may be better proficient and skilled in certain areas than their previous lovers. It's always a good idea and practice to begin each new sexual relationship with an open mind and a willingness to try different approaches to sexual satisfaction. 


While it is advisable to inform you new man about preferences, always try to leave the door open for new experiences. Instead of saying: I always top my men, try to be less authoritarian and perhaps offer: I prefer to be a top, but hey, man, let's see what happens. It could very well be that the new cock (dick, penis) that you're about to meet may fit inside you just fine! 

Who knows, what happened to me just might happen to you. I always insisted that I was the Top-Man until one day, Paul turned my ass out! It felt so damn good that I've only bottomed for men ever since. I love to "ride" the cock (dick, penis) once it is fully erect. As I sit on my partner's lap, I don't mind being the one who controls my pleasure and his joy as I ride the "joy-stick!"


I'm not usually a "control freak" but especially the first time he fucks me, I prefer to be the one to regulate my sphincter to fit his size and girth. Most men, at least the top-men, prefer me in this position as it allows them to sit back and enjoy "my ride!" I always try and please my men!   


Sometimes, after sex, the men who fucked me, like to finish up our session (hopefully, one of many) with some deep-tongue kissing. Most, at this time, really prefer to fondle and massage my generous and willing buttocks (ass cheeks) while we explore each others mouths with our tongues. Hey, he had his cock inside my ass just minutes ago, I have no problem if he liked it so much that he wants to rub on it some more! Let them leave happy, right?  


Some even want me to engage in a little ass-play with them. Just because I prefer the bottom position sexually doesn't mean that I don't enjoy playing and massaging another man's ass. Hell, bottom men love to eat (tongue) ass, too! Why should the top men have all the fun and pleasure? 


Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride




No comments:

Post a Comment