Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Park Seduction: Part 1:The Jogger


Public parks have long been appreciated by men-who-have-sex-with-men as a place to meet and perhaps engage in a casual encounter that leave both participants carnally satisfied. This is especially true during the Springtime a long and cold winter have kept many of us indoors away from these popular cruising spots. Winters have a tendency to create an abundance of unreleased sexual energy. 

The spring-time brings out all those horny and sexually-starved men who are ripe for both distraction and seduction. All that's needed is patience and perseverance.   



You've had all winter to hone those seductions skills and techniques. I've found that the most direct and obvious is the best. Some dudes have let their "gay-dar" get a little out of shape during the cold season so it might not be working properly. To alleviate any doubt. I get naked and flaunt my ass to let the object of my desire know, without any doubt or question, what I need to have happen! 



Since it's early in the springtime, there isn't too much traffic in the park early on weekend mornings. In order to encourage my top-man to take me with as much enthusiasm and gusto as he can muster, I like to shout my encouragement so that he can continue to fill my willing ass with all his might. You know, in some ways, we bottom-dudes are like cheerleaders! However, we get the immediate results for our efforts!  



It soon becomes obvious that I'm not the only one who was in dire need of a good, Spring warm-up. He decorates my buttocks with buckets of his cum (semen)! The object of my passion and desire has made it abundantly clear to both myself and my hungry ass that he needed this warm-up just as much as I needed his erection inside my ass! 

Enjoy Spring!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment