Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Missionary Passion


I really like it when my man wants us to fuck (he sticks his erect penis inside my willing ass) me in the old-school missionary (face-to-face) position. I love his panting breath and felling his muscles tighten as he thrusts his man-muscle deep inside me!  


As a practicing and proud bottom (the one who gets fucked), trust me, it rarely gets any better than this! I should know, I'm always willing to give up my ass to any erect cock who wants some! Some may say that I'm just "easy." However, my personal motto has always been: "please me!"


I love it when I have my legs up in the air, spread wide open and my partner makes a beeline with his engorged erection inside my willing and anxious ass. Feeling him penetrate me, stretching me open even further sends chills up and down my spine!


He covers my mouth with his as he seems to suck in all my breath. All the while, he establishes a time for his increasingly powerful thrusts of his manhood inside my anal cavity, causing me to time my ass and sphincter to synchronize with his deep penetration.  


He increases his pace as we both begin to breathe heavily, knowing that soon we'll both explode our loads of masculine nectar all over ourselves. Damn! I love it when a man fucks me this way!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment