Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Stripping Rituals


I find that there is nothing quite as sexy and sensuous as having my partner undress me, at his own pace, prior to us having sex. As most of you are already aware, in my case, that means just before he fucks me. I have no shame about preferring the "bottom" or penetrated position. 

I enjoy a man stripping me. I find it exciting as to what he removes and when. No two men take off clothing in the exact same order and I've yet to meet a man who undresses me in the same order every time we are sexually intimate. I guess this is due to precisely what he is in the mood for at any given moment. 

Some men are seriously aroused through foreplay and/or other activities that heighten the the anticipation of him fucking me. others seem to linger at times over oral involvement rather than the actual deed itself. Then there are those who want their cock/dick/penis to plunge away immediately without any consideration to my personal feelings or needs. I guess the old adage, "to each, his own" holds true in bed (or wherever we are)!

This observation I've found to be true no matter how my partner prepares himself (strips) prior to our being intimate together. I've been with those who are buck-ass naked before I'm even in the bedroom or have arrived at their home. On the other hand, I've also been with men who strip off all my clothing while they are fully clothed and only remove what is absolutely necessary in order to get their erect manhood inside my willing and usually eager ass (buttocks). 

I realize that some men enjoy using their stripping off my clothes as a "control" factor in our sexual dynamic and for the most part, it doesn't bother me in the least. I'm confident enough in my masculinity and my sexuality to where I don't feel the need to always assert control over the situation. I know that I can work my ass (buttocks) in such a way that I'll get what I want and what I need before our coupling is complete. I honestly enjoy being a "power" bottom man in my relationships! 



There have also been a number of occasions when my partner has gotten me completely nude and then had me put on a jock-strap so he could plow my buttocks at will. I guess he figured that if I was wearing a jock-strap, my cock/dick/penis would be completely covered by the cup/pouch and he wouldn't have to perform oral sex on me! However, on those times when this happened, he didn't hesitate in putting his tongue deep inside my anus in order to "open" my sphincter! 

And, of course, there is always the enthusiastic partner ("top") who has no patience with the accommodating bottom who is sincerely trying his very best to satisfy not only his partner but his best friend as well! Customer service can only go so far! LOL!



The beauty, joy and wonder of gay men and sex! Sigh!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! So true about the man who wants to fuck you without taking his clothes off. I think we've all had a few like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ride tha Rawhide😍wit Black Pride

    ReplyDelete