Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Angry Top: Role-Play



After my conversion from an exclusive top (a man who always fucked his sexual partners) to an eager and willing bottom (a man who offered his partner his partner his anxious ass), I had a casual fling (sexual) with Xavier. He was a couple of years older than me, taller, muscular and a typical "alpha" male. At this time, we became "fuck-buddies." We would meet on a regular basis for sex, usually at his place, and engaged in "role-playing" frequently. 

As Xavier was an exclusive "top" man, our role-play always centered around his actively dominating me as he would inevitably fuck (penetrate) my buttocks. Our role-play was consensual as I was a novice bottom and willing to give him my bussy (boy + pussy <vagina> or ass). I was still learning the dick (cock, penis) and the innumerable ways of it delivering pleasure to my ass. 


When we would meet at Xavier's apartment, he would usually meet me at his front door, wearing only his underwear (almost always a pair of briefs) and then proceed to command me to service his raging erection orally while I was still wearing all of my clothing. The only exception to this routine was in the middle of winter when he would "permit" me to remove my coat, gloves and headgear. 


Xavier invariably fucked my mouth with his cock (dick, penis) and I was not allowed to remove any of my clothing. In our role-playing, only he was allowed to undress me whenever he felt the need to get me naked in order for me to comply with his carnal desires. This was fine with me as I enjoyed our "acting-out" and in doing so fulfilled my own sexual fantasies. 


Xavier honestly relished his role as the "dominator" and was creative in using his skills to bring an element of reality to our sexual game. On more than one occasion, especially in the beginning of our association, he would truly intimidate me in his efforts to achieve both emotional and sexual gratification from our experience. 


He would remove my clothing randomly throughout our game and often deny me access to his cock in order to "teach" me a lesson. I was the "slow-learning" pupil who frequently needed to learn my lesson during our many fuck-buddy sessions. There are times in our lives when being stupid can definitely prove to be a beneficial asset!


Despite the differences in our physical size, I never once felt threatened or afraid of Xavier. I understood our relationship as being intimate through our role-play and based on our mutual satisfaction of our sexual desires. I was a willing accomplice because I felt good afterwards. 


When Xavier and I agreed to become fuck-buddies, we both consented to our roles for our game and we both knew that if either one of us felt uncomfortable or unsafe, all we had to do was to give a predetermined signal to the other and the role-play would end immediately. Neither of us had any doubt that our ground-rules for engaging in this type of activity would be disrespected. We had complete trust in one another.   


Besides, at the end of our role-play, it was always the same grand-finale. An awesome performance of Xavier's very amazing erection inside my pliant and hungry ass! What actor can expect any better reward for a convincing role than that? 

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

2 comments:

  1. really like you nude blogs, came across them early in the 11.27.sun.2016 a.m, good blog, thanks!

    "galaxyman"
    galacticworks@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, Galaxyman! Thank you for the time and effort in leaving a comment here! I'm happy that you enjoyed your visit and I hope that you'll keep "cumming" back for more! LOL! Naked hugs, man!

      Delete