Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Check Out My Nudist Blog To Meet This Man!


Meet Jerome Alexander (pictured above). He's one of my blogging buddies as well as a same gender loving nudist. He's very friendly and handsome as hell! If only I wasn't already married! LOL!

We collaborated on an interview for my gay naturist/nudist blog, Guys Without Boxers: Bare With Pride (non-sexual in nature). His interview is today's post for my blog. Click on the title to be directed to that site.   

There are links on that posting to Jerome's blogs on Tumblr.com. Please take a look at those as well. His blogs there do contain some sexual content. 

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride



2 comments:

  1. I did and you're right, he is cute! Thanks, Roger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome, Rashad. Thank you for remembering to check it out! Much love and many naked hugs my bare brother!

    ReplyDelete