Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Top Man's Bonus: Double Asses


Two willing bottom asses for every top cock? That, my friends, is the pleasure dream of all the "top-dog" alpha males that I know. The man who's dick is being joy-ridden here looks as though he's been delivered into paradise!

And the two guys who's asses are being plowed look as though they're both enjoying themselves, too!

As a former top-man who's now a proud bottom (I used to fuck men exclusively now I'm almost exclusively the man who gets fucked by another) I am being honest when I admit to never being in this situation before, as a top or as a bottom. However, I'm being truthful when I let you know that I wouldn't mind trying it at least once! Although, as a bottom, I prefer to be fucked deep and hard! LOL!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

3 comments:

  1. For all three of them! LOL! Thanks for your comment, friend! Naked hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your honesty and your stamina, Rog! Glad that you're my friend! Love you, man!

    ReplyDelete