Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Erotic Foreplay


The sensual and very sexual passion of two male bodies, entwined and covered in oil, rubbing against each other as they orally explore one another's physiques is a sight that many of us imagine repeatedly and dream about eternally. A fantasy that we all wish would come true.


An erection sliding over and around my buttock crevice is a sensation that most of us desire and long for, almost as much as we fantasize about the man who will provide this service to us. 


As our bodies slide and glide in almost perfect harmony and rhythm while nerve endings tingle with awareness and heightened pleasure. 


My partner then begins to knead my buttocks with his firm, masculine hands and continues to massage deeper as he tests my willingness to receive his glorious and throbbing manhood.


He proceeds to mount my back with his stomach as his aroused cock (penis) slowly and evenly begins to stroke and slither along the crevice between my buttocks and my lower back. In response I commence to offer my quivering anal opening in order to signal my ability to accept his hot manhood.


As if synchronized, his profound male muscle, lubricated and hot with lust, enters my equally desirous and inflamed passion chute and my body shivers in anticipation and delight. This is the moment I am rewarded for all my patience as this dance of intimacy reaches its' natural, sexual and passionate climax! We both ejaculate our man-juices at the same time!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride


  





No comments:

Post a Comment