Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Enthusiasm!


I admit that I do like my sex a little on the rough side at times. I prefer my man to go down inside my ass deep and hard. I like to know that I'm being fucked by a man and not some marshmallow wimp. That's just my personal choice. Someone else may enjoy being bred (fucked) by a gentleman but not me!


However, sex is sex and not some type of contest. There's no time-clock running, so the guy who's fucking me doesn't receive a prize for cumming in under three minutes flat! It's sex, after all. No one needs to perform like a jack-hammer!

LOL!

I'm surrendering up my ass for the pleasure that you give to me. There's no performance rating involved. Let's make the moment and the ecstasy last for us both!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride




1 comment: