Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Type-Casting: Selfie Posting


The increasing popularity of publishing photographs of ourselves on social media, there is a word of caution for those considering doing so. The advice is to please carefully consider the message your images may convey. It perhaps may not be one that you want to send to your audience. 

The man above possibly considers himself Superman: man of steel. That's all fine and good. Just be certain that the rest of his pictures emphasize that thought. 


So far, so good. Nothing out of the ordinary here. But the remainder of the photos on his site aren't consistent with what he's showing thus far.


The picture above isn't too misleading or remarkable. In fact, I think it is quite admirable and very attractive. But then, I am a nudist so naturally, I'm going to like it! LOL! In uploading an image of yourself, be clear of the message that you want others to receive. 


The picture above and the next two just might confuse some as to the reason for sharing them!



These are fine if you want the viewer to believe that you're truly marketing your exceptional ass as a recepticle to anyone's interested penis. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with advertising one's finer ASSets. However, if you're an exclusive top/active man, there is a certain truth in advertising disclaimer that needs to accompany any product promotion! LOL!  

The last several pictures are sending the message that the subject is definitely looking for a big penis to stuff into his willing anal cavity!

Moral: Think about what specifically it is that you want others to interpret. It might just turn around and bite to in your prominent and oh-so-fine posterior! LOL!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride


Please note: It's not my ass in my avatar but I'm not an exclusive top so I don't mind the assumption that others make concerning my sexual preference (position). 

4 comments:

  1. Well he certainly has a "come hither" ass and his legs are fine as well as his shoulders and arms I don't know how all that bulk is supported by his tiny waist
    But I'd be willing to do some personal investigation 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm sure you would, Uncle Barry! Thanks for taking the time to visit my site and to register a comment! Take care and stay bare!

    ReplyDelete