Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Suggestion: How To View This Blog



This blog, ReNude Pride, is best viewed when totally naked. That's right, completely clothes-free and without any clothing that inhibits freedom of movement. So please get busy now and shed those shirts, pants and if applicable, underwear and socks.

I'm nude when composing this site and uploading images. What's fair is fair, right? 


There's no need to be shy about it. We're all men here and it's not like we're seeing something that we all don't have (unless it's body hair). If our man in the above images can strip with a smile, we all can, too!

Granted, he has a good reason for shedding his covering and smiling. He "gets the goods" in the image below!



Before anyone thinks that I am demeaning men who prefer the bottom or passive role in man-to-man sex, let me explain something. I myself am a man who prefers to get fucked. That makes me a bottom or passive partner myself. So my intention is not to disrespect or demean anyone, least of all myself. One of my fellow-blogging buddies, Kishna, has posted a similar piece on the stereotyping of men who prefer the bottom/passive sexual position. Click here to read his recent posting. 

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment