Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Why This Blog?


As a same gender loving (gay) man who prefers living bare (nude), I'm well aware of the fact that I am more of a person than just my sexuality. The same holds true for my preference for nudity (living life as much as possible without clothes). These are merely two aspects of the man that I am. 

The mission of this blog is to share my thoughts on both my nudity and my sexuality. The two are often, but not necessarily, intertwined together. Of course, we all know that a sexual encounter can happen anytime and anyplace and doesn't have to involve being nude (bare, naked, free from clothes). Although, I'll readily admit, being naked together and having wild, unbridled sex (especially with a gorgeous man) does offer the ultimate benefit that just having a man unzip his pants and plunge my tight ass with his cock can't begin to compare!

That and the fact that they both beat the hell out of masturbation! Not that I'm against a good stroke session. It sure is much better than walking around with one raging erection all day long! But let's face reality here, another warm body (or two, three or whatever) is much better than a fist pounding on my dick!  


So this blog, ReNude Pride, is all about celebrating and honoring both our body and our sexual freedom as proud same gender loving naturist/nudist men. It is our place to be exactly what we all truly are with no guilt and no shame. We all already know that our nakedness is much more than sex and that our sexuality doesn't always come with a comfort level for nudity. That is what I hope to provide here: acceptance and pride in being ourselves and what we enjoy doing. 

Thank you for reading this piece. I sincerely hope that you'll "cum" back for more, soon! If you care to share a personal thought, concern or idea, please email me at: renudepride@gmail.com.

 Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this new blog, Roger! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rashad! I'm glad you like it! Take care and stay naked, man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to future posts
    Please don't abandon your original blog♡ UB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking the blog out, Barry! Don't worry, I plan to keep the two current! Love and naked hugs!

    ReplyDelete