Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Nature Man


On my next bare nature hike, I want to meet this man perched on a log crossing my trail! I'll look for him around every tree in my path. Obviously, he prefers nudity and I love being naked! I do believe the both of us are quite compatible!

It doesn't have to be any long-term commitment. A simple encounter of him bending me over his log of choice and pounding my ASSet is all I desire. I have no major expectation from our casual meeting in the forest. A romp in nature while he fucks my rump (ass) with no strings attached; I don't think that's asking for too much!

I know that being nude isn't all about sex or even suggestive of any carnal activity. However, a man has a right to fantasize, doesn't he?  

If a chance encounter ever happens between us, I promise to post the experience here!

Author's Note: When having sex, the proper use of a polyurethane or a latex condom greatly reduces the risk of contracting HIV and other sexually transmitted infections. 

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

1 comment: