Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Booty Picnic


I make no mistake in sharing with others that I am an evolved bottom man. I've written here of my conversion from an exclusive top (the one who fucks another man's ass) to an almost exclusive bottom (the man who takes the cock/dick/penis inside my ass). Therefore, one of my favorite sexual activities involves having my ass (booty, buttocks) eaten (tongued, kissed, caressed) by my husband, Aaron. And I can let you know that my man does it with enthusiasm and gusto every time. 

I think that's the main reason I have my husband "top" me the majority of the time. His eating-my-ass is almost as sensual and pleasurable as his actual fucking my ass! Once we're done with our sex I can hardly wait until our next round of intimate passion. 

If they gave out gold medals at the Sexual Olympics a like they do at the Summer Olympics, Aaron would be undefeated, no questions asked! 


When I stumbled on this gif while cruising Tumblr.com last week, I just knew that I had to save it and create a post around this scene. I guess it's true that art does indeed imitate life! This does bring it all home for me  and Aaron agreed!

This has also given me an excellent idea for our September picnic. I'll give Aaron my booty as his picnic meal and let him savor my goodies before he gouges me with his manhood!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride


2 comments: