Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Ass Perfection


Many of us, or at least, I do, often wonder: What constitutes a "perfect" ass? From my days as an exclusive top man (the one who fucks the ass), I know what appealed to me and would always give me a raging arousal (erection). I always enjoyed a "bubble-butt" (round and bouncy) ass that was very furry (hairy). Of course, this is my opinion, however, I can only write about what I know. 


The race and/or ethnicity of the man really didn't matter. As long as it was a generously endowed "bubble-butt" with an ample growth of fur, I was always ready, willing and able to fuck (penetrate) it. I can honestly say that there wasn't a qualified booty (ass) that I hit (fucked) that I didn't appreciate! There could never be too much furriness for me!


I know of many men who prefer their asses to be smooth and as hairless as possible. I guess it is all a matter of taste and personal attraction. However, as a man who has been desirous of some man-on-man action frequently in my life, I also understand that we often take what we can get. If I was "horny" (aroused), I learned very early on in my life not to be too selective. If a prospective partner was interested, I wouldn't turn down a man just because his booty wasn't hairy enough. After all, it wasn't the hair I was interested in fucking!  


For the years that I was an exclusive top man, I learned very early on the signs that the bottom that I had just "tapped" (fucked) was hungry for some more action. His hole would always quiver, pucker and then invite my cock (dick, penis) to cum back inside for another visit! LOL! I was never in a position to refuse!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment