Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, June 18, 2017

The Thrill of Being A Bottom!


Personally, one of the greatest pleasures that I derive from being a bottom is being able to "ride" a man's dick (penis, cock, manhood)! It allows me to exert the energy to bring us to complete and reckless ejaculation all over one another. Whenever possible, I don't miss any opportunity to slide my man's erection into my ass (buttocks) and begin my motion of passion! 


Of course, this doesn't mean that I turn away any man who wants to fuck (penetrate by buttocks) with me on my back! I have learned never to reject a man with a raging erection! Why deny us both of that pleasure? 

I love a hard penis and let their man take me any way he wants! Satisfaction guaranteed! 

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride




No comments:

Post a Comment