Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, June 4, 2017

June Is Pride Month! Booty Marketing 101


Happy GLBTQ Pride Month! And, in celebration of all of our Gay Pride, here at ReNude Pride, it's also Bottom Pride Month! When all of us men who like to have a erect, hard penis (cock, dick, etc) inserted into our buttocks (ass, cakes, booty, etc) take profound pride in our sexual position! 


To launch our festivities this month, here's some moves and proud bottom-man needs to master. In order to attract a thick dick, we all need to know how to get their attention and promote our...value to them! 

I've had numerous men comment on my Booty Dance. These are the moves that I employ to give my prospective and repeat tops (the men who fuck my ass) a preview of my "goodies" - my anatomy - that they'll soon get to enjoy! A number of my tops remark that they love it when I bend over and they can see my dangling "low-hangers" (testicles) to remind them that they're indeed about to have sex with another man! 


This "tease" (a demonstration) often helps them to grow fully erect and builds the excitement over once again dominating my eager and willing buttocks. They love to squeeze my ass (buttocks) and slap it to heighten (increase) their sexual appetite and arousal! To be honest, when they do that to my ass, it makes me want to have them fuck me more than just once! 


Personally, performing my Booty Dance is truly more exciting and arousing for me more so than it is for my sexual partners. After all, when I'm making these moves, I know that I have their undivided attention and I love to watch their masculine erections grow even larger! 


In many ways, this performance is as much for my own sexual satisfaction as it is to entice my partner! I want my man and his manhood to want my "honey-pot" (ass) just as much as I need to feel his manhood (penis, cock, dick), fully erect, inside me! 


So get busy, my fellow-bottom (the men who prefer to be fucked) brothers and practice your moves! Make your sexual partner wants you as much as you want him! 

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride



No comments:

Post a Comment