Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Stripping For Sex


For me, part of the eroticism of the sexual act (in my own case, getting fucked - penetrated- by my partner) is watching my soon-to-be undress (strip) before we begin our serious foreplay. If we've been passionately kissing prior to stripping off our clothes, this time is especially a "turn-on" if he's aroused and is eager for sex himself. 


This sighting of his very generous and engorged manhood (erection) excites me and makes me want him inside me even more than I did when we first began kissing. This is particularly true if it is the first time the two of us are being intimate. It makes my buttocks desire his cock/dick/penis inside my mouth and my ass all that much more.



The very idea of his tongue inserting itself inside my hungry anal-hole, his fingers up inside me as he opens me up so he can insert his firm cock into me causes my blood to race and me to gasp for breath. I fully know that soon I'll enter the gates of paradise. There's no turning off my lust now as my own dick begins to ooze pre-cum.  


I'm ready for his engorged manhood inside me now!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment