Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sexual Honesty


Sexual Honesty: being exactly who and what you say you are and what you want, at least, sexually. It's only fair, right? I remember when I considered myself an exclusive top (the man who fucks/penetrates) another in the ass. I'd go out on "the town," met someone and bring them home with me. There they'd be, sitting on my bed with this massive erection and inviting me to come hither and either sit on their raging manhood or else try to roll me over on my stomach and insert their cock/dick/penis into my ass. 

WTF??? I told you time and time again that I don't bottom. Ever! I'm an top only!

Fast forward to now, ten-plus years later. 


The last time I brought a man home to have sex with me, (before I met Aaron, my husband) now that I am an exclusive bottom, I walk into my bedroom and find him sitting on my bed with his buttocks practically all into my face clearly begging me to enter into his willing and hungry anal hole. 

Hey guy, I told you I don't fuck! I'm a bottom only! 


Or else I enter the room to find him on his back with his legs high up in the air and his anal hole puckering and begging for my cock/dick/penis to plow directly into him.

What part of I am a bottom do you not understand? Now, get the fuck out of my bed and out of my home! 

In order to avoid these types of situations from recurring, we all need to practice complete sexual honesty with our first-time hook-ups and potential partners. That's the only way we can avoid similar situations, like the above, from happening all over again.

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride


Author's Note: That's why my graphic signature here is a man's buttocks. I am a bottom!




No comments:

Post a Comment