Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday Mornings: Slow and Steady


For my husband, Aaron, and myself, Sunday mornings are the beginning of our "At-Home" special day together. I love it when he fucks (penetrates my willing buttocks with his firm and prodigious erect penis). 


Sunday mornings were created especially for moments such as this. We rub together and exchange deep, passionate wet kisses.


He slowly caresses my body with his massive hands; gently and softly.


Then he slowly inserts his manhood inside by hungry and willing buttocks-hole.


I gladly accept him and we gently establish our rhythm. It is luxurious and unhurried.  


He lights my internal fire as the gently thrusts himself deeper inside.


I willingly open myself to receive as much of him as humanly possible as our breathing increases to match our desires and needs to be united.


As he fills me with his manly nectar, we are at last as one in our pleasure and satisfaction.

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride


1 comment: