Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Skinny-Dipping Bromance


There's quite a bit of foreplay and sexual opportunities available to us during the summertime. All we need to do is to be a little cautious and discrete and, of course, imaginative. There's no limit to all the endless possibilities. 

Skinny-dipping (swimming naked) is always a favorite seasonal past-time that opens up many moments of foreplay and sex that may not be available during the rest of the year. 


As a bottom-man (one who enjoys getting fucked - penetrated - in my ass), having another man rim (or eat-my-ass) me while we're in the water is a particular favorite. Having my prospective top (the guy who inserts his erect penis into my ass) to rim (relax my sphincter) with his lips and tongue while submerged is appealing and erotic.  

As my partner surfaces to breathe, it is an extra treat to have him brush his erection against my ass. This is the best preview of the proverbial cumming attractions (when he ejaculates his man-nectar - cum/semen - inside my willing and hungry hole)!  


As he releases his air from his lungs, he creates bubbles that envelope my ass-crack and provide a bonus thrill. It's almost as good as when he massages my prostrate while furiously fucking me during our actual sexual coupling! 

Try it! I promise you'll be a skinny-dipper for life! 

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment