Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Damn He Looks Fine With That Great BIG.....


Just look at what he's got hanging between his legs! Damn! Damn! Damn! He is h-u-g-e! That is one USDA grade prime piece of "meat" he's revealing and as a bottom man, even though I am happily married, I would love to feel that long and thick cock (dick, penis) up inside my tighty-whitey ass! This is absolutely the man of my dreams! 


That man-tool is so heavy that he has to squat to strip off his pants. I bet that thing weighs so much that if he bent over to remove his pants he'd lose his balance and fall! That is one penis that would last for days! If it did, I'd never complain. Instead, I'd moan with pleasure as the stretched my sphincter muscle to it's maximum capacity! Damn!


Just look how his masculine glory just sways and swings with his every move! I've seen many thousands of men naked in my lifetime but that is undoubtedly the most beautiful cock (dick, penis) that I have ever laid eyes on! Hella-hot! 


That's right! Go ahead and stroke that monster mantool and I'll just strip, bend over and grab my ankles while you saunter on over here! Holy Shit! I know I won't be getting any sleep tonight! And trust me, I won't mind that fact one bit! I'll remember that impressive and massive cock as I walk around limping for the next week (if not longer)!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

1 comment: