Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Morning Routine


Good Sunday Morning! Like other married couples throughout the world, my husband, Aaron, and I have a regular morning routine for Sunday. It's the one day of the work-week where we're both usually off from work. So, aside from sleeping as late as we like, it is also a day for a leisurely and rigorous sex session. No "quickies" (hurried sexual union) allowed today!


After I orally stimulate Aaron to make certain that he's nice, hard and fully erect; he orally stimulates my anal hole to ensure that I'm flexible, sweating and more than willing to receive his eager manhood!


When I'm as open as I can possibly be, he then inserts his cock (dick, penis) and delivers a pounding inside me that will last for days on end! Sometimes, he's able to take it slow but most times I want it fast and furious! 


He generally starts off entering me from behind and once we establish our "flow," he'll flip me over onto my back and service me while I offer frantic words of encouragement. This is our "talk dirty" (graphically explicit) phase of our fucking custom.  


Once we've concluded our sexual communications, he's able to slow down a bit, enter me deeper and we work as one to fill our needs and passion! 


With me still on my back, he then leads us into our mutual climax or ejaculation! Afterwards, we collapse breathless and sweating into a well-spent pile of maleness!

Damn I love our Sunday morning routine!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment