Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Cock-Slut?


Let's face it, we all have, at one time or another, been defined by behavior patterns in our lives that others see as "conclusive" proof of who we are. I know that many times in my life, several (probably more) acquaintances have referred to me as a "cock-slut" or "dick-whore." Actually, I'm neither but that is beside the point. In reality, I am a "penis appraiser."

I am the unfortunate soul who goes around and rates/judges a man's penis. As a same gender loving man who fully acknowledges my appreciation of a male cock/dick/penis/tool, I go around and willingly sample all that I can and then assign a score to each one. For this reason, the pejorative names that others have given to me do not bother me in the least. I honestly enjoy what I do and wouldn't want it any other way. 

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, right? Why should I allow someone else the privilege of tasting and experiencing all those fat and wondrous penises out there? Besides, I honestly enjoy what I do! 

Someone has to do it! It might as well be me!


Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment