Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Pride In both nudity and sexuality

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Montgomery Dreaming!





Here in the USA, Monday, May 30, 2016, is the nationally observed Memorial Day holiday. This is also the first three-day weekend of the unofficial Summer season. Traditionally, this is a major "beach-travel" time when the destinations on all the coasts are packed with vacationing men in search of fun-in-the-sun and lots of hot, gay men!

Sexy and very hirsute model and gay icon, Montgomery, is featured in the images above masturbating furiously on his internationally admired massive cock. No doubt he's seriously fantasizing about all the sexy, hot men he'll see on his own nakation (naked + vacation = nakation) next weekend!

I'd love to know where he'll be so I can try my skills to see if I can woo his monster-cock inside my willing ass!  Dayum he's one uber-fine and hella-hot Black man!

Take care and stay proud and bare!

ReNude Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment